Updates from Rastin Mehr Toggle Comment Threads | Keyboard Shortcuts
If you like to help us spread the word about the Anahita DocCamp, you can do all or any of the following. Remember you can participate from wherever you are. There will be a 20 min talk in the beginning of the session, so if you aren’t participating the writing documentation, you can still attend for the presentation.
- Tweet this: Attend the first #anahita #DocCamp, learn more about this #opensource technology and participate in writing documentation http://ow.ly/qNjMs via @anahitapolis
- RT our tweets, share our posts on facebook and google+
- Post a selfie on your Anahitapolis profile holding a paper or card with #Anahita #DocCamp hashtags on it. Even better, post the same selfie on other social media sites: twitter, facebook, Instagram, flickr, or Google+.
- Share the Eventbrite link with others
- Write a few lines in a blog post about the Anahita and DocCamp. We will link back to your blog post or website from our blog.
Use hashtags #anahita #DocCamp #AnahitaDocCamp2013
The Tribe members are already picking the topics that they are going to write about on November 27th for the Anahita DocCamp event: http://www.getanahita.com/pages/126286-suggested-topics-to-write-about-on-the-next-doccamp
Do you have a topic that you would like to write about? please let us know and don’t forget to sign up: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/anahita-doccamp-vancouver-tickets-9170419973
You don’t have to physically attend. You can participate from wherever you are in the world online.
I have created a wiki page on Github that shows you how you can fork the Anahita code, create a local repository from your fork, commit and push your code, and then send us a pull request. If you have any feedbacks or comments please post bellow. Try the process and let me know how it worked:
The objective of this event is sharing and documenting our Anahita knowledge so it become part of the collective mind of the Anahita tribes. On November 27th if you are in Vancouver, join us in the LaunchAcademy from 6PM to 9PM. We will first start the session with a talk by me in the front boardroom of LaunchAcademy. Then we will sit down together and write about Anahita.
If you are not in Vancouver you can join us online with many other participants who will be collaborating on writing documentation with us. You may publish your writing either on your blog, or as a page on Anahitapolis either on your own profile or one of the designated groups.
You don’t need to be an Anahita expert to participate, though if you know a lot about Anahita, your contribute will be much appreciated and crucial. If you aren’t interested in participating as a contributor you can still join us for the opening talk and learn more about the Anahita technology.
So are you ready? Register Now