This release provides a number of fixes and improvements:
- fixed a number of issues in the notifications component
- used infinite scroll for the list of Transactions in the Subscriptions app
- fixed bug that prevented editing mentionable nodes
- added actor bar for the notes list view
- minimum php requirement is now set to version 5.6
Before upgrading your installations MAKE A BACKUP of your database and custom extensions. That way if things go wrong you can still recover.
Upgrading from version 4.3.*
If you are already using any of the version 4.3.* releases run the following commands in your Anahita root directory:
$ composer update
$ php anahita db:migrate:up
Upgrading from version 4.2.*
To upgrade from any of the older version of Anahita read to the following articles:
If you have a question or needed support, start a topic on the Anahita Tribe Support group.