We had a new Birth release last week and people have testing and reporting bugs. The 4.2.1 release provides fixes for all the reported issues:
1. fixed issue which was preventing authentication with email instead of username
2. fixed issue which was including search and composer js files twice
3. feature: site admins can now manually add new locations to be used by the community
4. feature: recently added tags can now be shown for hashtags and locations
5. refactored the code in com_tags and com_medium components
How To Update?
- Make a back up of your files and database
- Run the following command in the root of your Anahita installation
To obtain the most recent updates.