Greetings from the sunny and beautiful Vancouver!
Since the Anahita 4.1.0 Birth release we’ve had 2 consecutive maintenance releases. We have fixed a number of bugs and made a lot of improvements for you. To get the latest updates simply SSH to the root directory of your Anahita installation and type the command:
Here are the fixes and improvements in the new update:
Anahita 4.1.2 Birth Release
- Upgraded the Connect app to comply with the recent Facebook and LinkedIn API changes.
- Fixed the inline edit and cancel bug which caused nested layers to be created
- Major upgrades done to the Subscriptions app. No it isn’t ready yet. It will be for the 4.1.3 or 4.1.3 releases.
- Discontinued the OpenSocial app, because it was about time to let go
- Apps can now be assignable to only specific type of actors. For example only people can use the Subscriptions app, at least for now.
Anahita 4.1.1 Birth Release
- You can now run the entire site with SSL on. Please do so!
- fixed infinite scroll bugs in social graph and other entities
- fixed notification scroll bug
- fixed permalinks in comment stories and notifications
- fixed the default list limit bug in the admin back-end
- lots of development on the Subscriptions app, but sorry it isn’t ready in this release yet.
- removed legacy force_ssl and implemented a global isSSL() auto detection method
Before we start working on the Anahita 4.2.* and Mobile First implementation, we are going to give some love to the Subscriptions and Connect apps. Those of you who are going to provide access to paid groups and learning material will benefit from these improvements.