If you like to help us spread the word about the Anahita DocCamp, you can do all or any of the following. Remember you can participate from wherever you are. There will be a 20 min talk in the beginning of the session, so if you aren’t participating the writing documentation, you can still attend for the presentation.
- Tweet this: Attend the first #anahita #DocCamp, learn more about this #opensource technology and participate in writing documentation http://ow.ly/qNjMs via @anahitapolis
- RT our tweets, share our posts on facebook and google+
- Post a selfie on your Anahitapolis profile holding a paper or card with #Anahita #DocCamp hashtags on it. Even better, post the same selfie on other social media sites: twitter, facebook, Instagram, flickr, or Google+.
- Share the Eventbrite link with others
- Write a few lines in a blog post about the Anahita and DocCamp. We will link back to your blog post or website from our blog.
Use hashtags #anahita #DocCamp #AnahitaDocCamp2013