This is the Anahita hangout podcast recorded last Friday on Feb. 24th 2012 with Rob Saric (twitter @robsaric) from WhyHire.me and Rob Jameson (twitter @mosaicrob) from MassMosaic.com where Ash Sanieyan and Myself (Rastin Mehr) answer questions about Anahita social networking platform and framework as well as participate in a round table discussion about lean startup philosophy of developing a minimum viable product (MVP), community management, as well as Pinterest.com social networking service.
- Using the composer as a command line interface to unlock promotions, configurations, and tapping into the collective intelligence of a social network.
- What is the best process to develop a minimum viable product (MVP)
- How to develop a community that could evolve into a self sustaining and collaborative environment?
- Diversity is strength. Rather than squashing variations, nurture them in designated places and nurture diversity.
- Is it possible to treat a community and social network as a centralized knowledge base, or is it in fact a distributed network of information bits where knowledge emerges?
- Building taxonomy using node associations and knowledge nodes
- A small talk about the Pinterest.com as an emerging successful social networking service.