Here comes the Anahita Hangout podcast episode 5 where we discuss so many topics on building and monetizing social networks. I have posted a picture of my coffee maker, because during this hangout session I was going through a caffein withdrawal and you can perhaps notice it in my speech pattern half way through the hour. Next time I will do a hangout with my cup of coffee next to me.
Nevertheless Ash and I had a great time hanging out with @Magnus, @Ravi, and @Kameron discussing the following topics:
- How to create different user roles in Anahita while building a real estate social network.
- What are Anahita Actors ?
- What are the options to fund a social business and social network ? Advertisement, Freemium/Premium model, getting sponsors, building a company to exit.
- Book Introduction: “Early Exits” by Basil Peters – Exit Strategies from Entrepreneurs and Angel Investors (But Maybe Not Venture Capitalists)
- Anahita is more than just code. Our goal is for Anahitapolis.com website to become and online startup hub and a place for people to get all the tools they need to build and launch their businesses.
- What is Ohanah Event Engine? Will there be an Anahita Events app ? How can one develop their own event app?
- Where can Anahita Tribe members post information about their Anahita related projects and links?
- Will there be a chat feature in Anahita? What will it take to develop real time communication for a social network?
- Mobile connectivity is one of the main focuses of Anahita project this year.
- What would be the best way to familiarize yourself with the Anahita code?
- What are Alpha, Embryo, and Birth releases in Anahita and why are those terms used instead of Alpha, Beta, and RC when releasing the Anahita software?
- Is blogging being replaced by micro-blogging and more realtime methods?
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Anahita Podcast on the iTunes