This is episode 4 of Anahita Podcast recorded from the Wed. January 11th 2012 Google Hangout session with Scott (from www.BeerLovers.com), Rob Saric and Steve from the Anahita Tribes as well Ash Sanieyan, the co-founder and developer of Anahita. In this podcast we’ve had a bit of sound problem. Rob and Steve were sharing a connection and Scott was actually joining us from a coffee shop, so in certain parts of the podcast the audio quality is not as good as it should be. We apologize for that. These sessions are done using the Google Hangout.
In this session we discussed the following topics:
- Developing a composer for Anahita 1.6
- When will the Anahita 1.6 Embryo and 1.7 Birth be released ?
- What are the changes in the Shiraz template for Anahita 1.6 and how technologies such as Twitter Bootstrap and LessCSS are used in the new release.
- The state of Anahita 1.6 framework and whether it is the right time for developers to adopt it.
- Migration from Anahita 1.5 to 1.7
- The Launch of www.BeerLovers.com using Anahita (You should check it out)
- How the Gantry Framework is currently being used in Anahita
- How to seed and grow a newly launched social network? Start focused rather than letting everybody in at the beginning
- Recommended the following books:
- Some round table discussion on how Google+ is integrating social graph (circles) in their search results.